List of Publications(2015-17)
- "Building a Model-Based GUI Test Automation System for Mobile Applications
Chuanqi Tao and Jerry Gao
- "On building a cloud-based mobile testing infrastructure service system "
Chuanqi Tao and Jerry Gao
- "A deep belief network based precipitation forecast approach using multiple environmental factors"
Pengcheng Zhang, Lei Zhang, Jerry Gao*, Hareton Leung
- "Air Quality Prediction: Big data and Machine Learning Approaches"
Gaganjot Kaur Kang, Jerry Zeyu Gao*, Sen Chiao, Shengqiang Lu, Gang Xie
- "Recommender Systems for Large-Scale Social Networks: A review of challenges and solutions (Editorial)"
Magdalini Eirinaki, Jerry Gao, Iraklis Varlamis, Konstantinos Tserpes
- "A Cloud-based Framework for Smart Permit System for Buildings"
M. Eirinaki, S.Dhar, and S. Mathur
- "An Edge-Based Smart Mobile Service System for Illegal Dumping Detection and Monitoring in San Jose"
Hema Begur, Mithila Dhawade, Navit Gaur, Pulkit Dureja, Jerry Gao*, et al.
- "Autonomous UAV Forced Graffiti Detection and Removal System Based on Machine Learning"
Prakhar Nahar, Kang-hua Wu, Sitao Mei, Hadiyah Ghoghari, Preethi Srinivasan, Yueh-lin Lee, Jerry Gao, Xuan Guan
- "Optimal Constrained Wireless Emergency Network Antenna Placement"
Swapnil Gaikwad and David C. Anastasiu
- "Robust Classification of City Roadway Objects for Traffic Related Applications"
Niveditha Bhandary, Charles MacKay, Alex Richards, Ji Tong and David C. Anastasiu
- "The NVIDIA AI City Challenge"
Milind Naphade, David C. Anastasiu, Anuj Sharma, Vamsi Jagrlamudi, Hyeron Jeon, Kaikai Liu, Ming-Ching Chang, Siwei Lyu, and Zeyu Gao
- "Location-Aware Smart Campus Security Application"
Kaikai Liu, Navjot Warade, Tejas Pai and Keertikeya Gupta
- " Smart Robotic Assistant for Visually Impaired"
Gaurao Chaudhari, Asmita Deshpande and Kaikai Liu
- " Edge Computing Framework for Distributed Smart Applications"
Kaikai Liu, Abhishek Gurudutt, Tejeshwar Kamaal, Chinmayi Divakara and Praveen Prabhakaran
- " Multi-Tenant Network Acceleration Scheme for OpenStack"
Linh Phan and Kaikai Liu
- "TPCAM: Real-time Traffic Pattern Collection and Analysis Model based on Deep Learning
Unnikrishnan Kizhakkemadam Sreekumar, Revathy Devaraj, Qi Li, Kaikai Liu
- "Reliability Improvements to Healthcare Patient RFID Tracking with Multiple Tags"
Faissal Antar, Mitali Jain, Harika Dugyala, Divya Nelluri and Robert Morelos-Zaragoza
- "Viral Marketing for Smart Cities: Influencers in Social Network Communities"
Madhura Kaple, Ketki Kulkarni, Katerina Potika
- "Bike Sharing Data Analytics for Silicon Valley in USA"
Xiaoming Han, Jerry Gao*, Akshay Jarandikar, Monil Shah, Mukul Ambulgekar,Ratan Kadam, and Subhankar Dhar
- " Data-Driven Forest Fire Analysis "
Jerry Gao, Kshama Shalini, Navit Gaur, Navit Gaur
- "Data-driven Water Quality Analysis and Prediction: A Survey"
Gaganjot Kang, Jerry Zeyu Gao and Gang Xie, IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "On Building a Big Data Analysis System for California Drought"
Pengcheng Zhang and Jerry Gao, IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "Intelligent Learning Systems Design for Self-Defense Education"
Hyeran Jeon, Kaikai Liu, Younghee Park, Jerry Gao, Gong Chen and Jim Kao, IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "Big Data Validation Case Study"
Chunli Xie, Jerry Gao and Chuanqi Tao , IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "A Quality Evaluation Approach to Search Engines of Shopping Platforms"
Hao Chen, Chuanqi Tao and Jerry Gao, IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "A survey on quality assurance techniques for big data applications"
Pengcheng Zhang, Xuewu Zhou, Jerry Gao, IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "CaPaR: A Career Path Recommendation Framework"
Bharat Patel, Varun Kakuste and Magdalini Eirinaki, IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "Scaling Collaborative Filtering to large–scale Bipartite Rating Graphs using Lenskit and Spark"
Christos Sardianos, Iraklis Varlamis and Magdalini Eirinaki, IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "A Deep Learning Framework for Smart Street Cleaning"
Chandni Balchandani, Rakshith Koravadi Hatwar, Parteek Makkar, Yanki Shah, Pooja Yelure and Magdalini Eirinaki, Smart City Big Data Workshop, IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "Smart Illegal Dumping Detection"
Akshay Dabholkar, Bhushan Muthiyan, Shilpa Srinivasan, Swetha Ravi and Hyeran Jeon, IEEE BigDataService 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "Crowdsourced Test Services for Mobile Apps"
Tao Zhang, Jerry Gao, Jing Cheng, IEEE SOSE 2017, San Francisco, USA
- "Silicon Nanowire Transistors 1st ed. 2016 Edition"
Ahmet Bindal and Sotoudeh Hamedi-Hagh,Springer; 1st ed. 2016 edition (February 24, 2016)
- “Enhancing Smartphone Indoor Localization via Opportunistic Sensing”
Liu, K. and Li, X., IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communication and Networking (SECON 2016), London, UK
- “Software-Defined Edge Cloud for Smart City”
Liu, K. and Gao, J, NSF Future Wireless Cities Workshop, Washington DC. (accepted, whitepaper)
- "Efficient Intra-SM Slicing through Dynamic Resource Partitioning for GPU Multiprogramming"
Qiumin Xu, Hyeran Jeon, Keunsoo Kim, Won Woo Ro, and Murali Annavaram,The 43rd Internaltional Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA), Seoul, Korea, Jun 2016
- Hitesh Padekar, Younghee Park*, Hongxin Hu, Sang-Yoon Chang, "Enabling Dynamic Access Control for Controller Applications in Software-Defined Networks," the 21st ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT), June, 2016. (Best Paper Honorable Award).
- Younghee Park*, et. al. "IoTGuard: Scalable and Agile Safeguards for Internet of Things," in IEEE MILCOM, October, 2016.
- Sang-Yoon Chang, Younghee Park*, Akshaya Muralidharan, "Fast Address Hopping at the Switches: Securing Access for Packet Forwarding in SDN," IEEE Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), Turkey, April, 2016.
- Younghee Park*, Sang-Yoon Chang, Lavanya M. Krishnamurthy, "Watermarking for Detection Freeloader Misbehavior in Software-Defined Networks," IEEE International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications, Hawaii, USA, February 2016.
- "The web that extends beyond the world"
V. S. Pendyala ; S. S. Y. Shim ; C. Bussler, Computer 48 (5), 18-25, IEEE, May 2015
- "GPGPU Register File Virtualization"
Hyeran Jeon, Gokul Subramanian Ravi, Nam Sung Kim, and Murali Annavaram,The 48th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO), Waikiki, Hawaii, December 2015
- "Revealing Critical Loads and Hidden Data Locality in GPGPU applications"
Gunjae Koo, Hyeran Jeon, and Murali Annavaram, IEEE International Symposium on Workload Characterization (IISWC), Atlanta, GA, Oct 2015
- "Analysis of cooperative communication in one-dimensional dense ad-hoc networks
S. Moballegh and B. Sirkeci,Communication Workshop (ICCW), 2015 IEEE International Conference on Year: 2015
- “Software-Defined Edge Cloud for Smart City”
S. Mazumder and S. Dhar, Hadoop as Big Data Operating System – The Emerging Approach for Managing Challenges of Enterprise Big Data Platform, Proceedings of IEEE Big Data Service, San Francisco, 2015
- “Large Scale Complex Network Analysis:LSCNA 2015”
Subhankar Dhar & Nabanita Das (Eds.), Workshop Proceedings, Academic Publishers, 2015
- “A Comparison of International R&D Strategies of Chinese Companies in Europe and the U.S”
Alberto Di Minin, Xiaohong Quan (Author for Correspondence), and Jieyin Zhang, International Journal of Technology Management. (Accepted for publication. In press)
- “Technology acquisition through exploration alliance: network positions and technology diversity”
Chun Hsien Wang and Xiaohong Quan, International Journal of Technology Intelligence and Planning. (Accepted for publication. In press)
- “Towards a Framework of the Process of Open Innovation: Case of Acclarent in the Medical Device Industry”
Hua-hsin Wan, Xiaohong Quan (Author for Correspondence). (2014), International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management. Vol. 11, No. 5.
- “QueRIE Reloaded: Using Matrix Factorization to Improve Database Query Recommendations”
M. Eirinaki and S. Patel, in Proceedings of 2015 IEEE Intl. Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2015), special session on Intelligent Mining, Santa Clara, CA, October 2015
- “HyPER: A Flexible and Extensible Probabilistic Framework for Hybrid Recommender Systems”
P. Kouki, S. Fakhraei, J. Foulds, M. Eirinaki and L. Getoor,in Proceedings of RecSys 2015, Vienna, Austria, October 2015
- “TipMe: Personalized advertising and aspect-based opinion mining for users and businesses”
D. Proios, M. Eirinaki, I. Varlamis, to appear in Proceedings of ASONAM/SOMERIS 2015, Paris, France, August 2015
- “What does the time constant of the pulmonary circulation tell us about the progression of right ventricular dysfunction in pulmonary arterial hypertension?”
A. Bellofiore, Z. Wang, N. C. Chesler, Pulm Circ. 2015 Jun;5(2):291-5.
- “High-Resolution Measurements of Velocity and Shear Stress in Leakage Jets from Bileaflet Mechanical Heart Valve Hinge Models”
E. Klusak, A. Bellofiore, S. Loughnane, N.J. Quinlan, J Biomech Eng, 137(11):111008, 2015